What cruise

Most cruises have kids programs.

Are you asking about a specific cruise line or ship?

Disney has a good kids program, but so does Royal Caribbean.

I'm sure the other lines do as well.

I would suggest either a Voyager or Freedom class ship. There is so much to do for all ages. Even, for you, you can sit by the pool, while the kids are in Adventure Ocean. There is rock climbing, ice skating, shopping in the mall, and on the freedom, surfing. The Mariner sails from Port Canaveral, and is very kid friendly. It is also the most inexpensive as flights go. Freedom and Liberty sail from Miami. If this would be your first cruise, i would suggest the Mariner. It is a great ship, and has 2 great Eastern or Western itineraries. The staff, food, service, and ship are all amazing. That would be my suggestion.

Your awnsers were great but i'm more saying out of these cruises Ferdom, Princcess, Marinar, or Librety

You might have received even better answers had your original question been more specific. You don't specify which Princess ship you want to compare to what I believe you meant to be:Freedom, Mariner or Liberty.:rolleyes: Liberty could refer to either Liberty of the Seas or Carnival Liberty. Any of those ships would be fine for kids of the ages you mention and many Princess ships would also fit that description. You need to provide more information about your requirements and interests before anyone can give you a more detailed answer. Do you prefer sailing out of Miami, Ft. Lauderdale (Princess ships) or Port Canaveral? Is this your and their first cruise? If not, what other ships have you(they) sailed on?

Give everyone more information and you will get plenty of answers or opinions.

You might have received even better answers had your original question been more specific. You don't specify which Princess ship you want to compare to what I believe you meant to be:Freedom, Mariner or Liberty.:rolleyes: Liberty could refer to either Liberty of the Seas or Carnival Liberty. Any of those ships would be fine for kids of the ages you mention and many Princess ships would also fit that description. You need to provide more information about your requirements and interests before anyone can give you a more detailed answer. Do you prefer sailing out of Miami, Ft. Lauderdale (Princess ships) or Port Canaveral? Is this your and their first cruise? If not, what other ships have you(they) sailed on?

Give everyone more information and you will get plenty of answers or opinions.

Archived