Celebration, Celebration, Celebration

vafamily5

Key West is wonderful you will love it, not enough time in port. Nassau is O.K. go to Atlantis there is alot to see. The ship Celebration is a smaller ship with no atrium, but is great, we stayed on the Empress level it is close to everything, didn't have to use the elevators much. Go and enjoy.:)

I think it would be fairly safe to say that Key West is Carnival's best port of Call and that Nassau is one of it more typical ones, not much to it. As far as the celebration it is a wonderful ship. Not all the bells and whistles of the bigger ship but much more intimate. You see the other cruisers a lot more and I think that makes every one more friendlier. Skip the CD was good and Joseph the maitrd is one of carnivals most popular. His showtime at dinner is quite a show. i hate to see carnival sale her off. Dont miss the sail away as you go under the Dames Point bridge.

I was happy to see this tread we are leaving in one week!!!! WEEEEEE! On the celebration out of Jacksonville stopping in Freeport and Nassau, I will definitely post our experience. I have learned so much from reading these boards. Thanks to everyone for being so helpful! :) :) :rolleyes:

Please let me know how you liked the trip when you get back. Give all the details. I am so excited about going in Late August (20th). I have been to Key West many many years ago and I can't wait to go with the family this time. Conch fritters are the best!!!

I agree w/the others, Key West is the best. I wish I had booked an excursion in Nassau- even though, we had a decent time just seeing the island on our own. Now, any island is better than being at home.....but when comparing the two I favored KW a great deal.

I truly enjoyed the Celebration. Our CD was Big Tex and our maitr'd was Joseph and they are by far my all time favorites. I sailed on Carnival Triumph earlier this year and while I have no serious complaints, and enjoyed the 'extras' offered on a larger ship-- of the two, Celebration was my favorite. In fact, that is why I have booked a future cruise on Holiday.

Happy Cruising.

Ya'll are making me more and more excited to get on the ship in August. I really can't wait to set sail. I am looking forward to going under the bridge in JAX as I heard that to be very exciting. I can't wait to see the pool blue waters of Key West and Nassau. I have done so much research and planning to make this vacation memorable for the family that I think I am driving my husband nuts. I guess I won't be able to relax until I step foot on the ship.....and let out a HUGE exhale.

Archived