How do I get from SeaTac to the cruise terminal

the taxi stand is at the far end of the baggage pick-up..just out the door.

follow the signs. the taxi ride is not very long...very little time to relax before you are there.

there are NCL people around if you decide to take their bus. we asked, but for the 2 of us the taxi was cheaper, plus we didn't have to wait for them to fill the bus.

We use Already There Town Car. It is about $45 plus tip to the cruise ship terminal. No waiting for a taxi or bus.....they have your name and will tell you where to meet the driver. See their website for more info alreadytheretowncar.com Driver will give you lots of info about Seattle.

We use Already There Town Car. It is about $45 plus tip to the cruise ship terminal. No waiting for a taxi or bus.....they have your name and will tell you where to meet the driver. See their website for more info alreadytheretowncar.com Driver will give you lots of info about Seattle.

If you are using Shuttle Express privately do they pick you up right in front of the arrivals or do you have to walk and lug your luggage somewhere.

I need a van for 5 of us with luggage and can't decide between A&A Limo or Shuttle Express.

A&A say they pick you up right in front of the terminal but Shuttle Express web site gets confusing.

Guess I should call them both

• 3 weeks later...

I have flown into SEATAC 3 times and called ext. 55 near baggage claim. I use the on-call town car and limo service. They are on the third floor of the parking garage. However, twice I have been with my Mom and they brought the car down to meet us ( However, I would not guarantee this).

I am using them again in September and just called them directly to verify if there are any changes and they advised continue the same way as before. No prior reservation needed.

The current rate for 2 ppl Seatac to Pier 66 is $40 for Town Car and $48 for Stretch Limo. Cabs are running $32-$35.

I am going to pay the couple extra dollars and stick with what I know.

I am flying in at 10:30 am morning of cruise and do not want to wait for a shuttle to fill up.

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who are planning on traveling from Seatac to your Cruise Ship docked in Seattle, I-5 Northbound has major lane closures from August 10th to August 29th which will make traffic ugly. So plan extra time to get from the airport to downtown seattle. Southbound is not affected.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/I5/SpokaneStreetBridgeRepair/

Hobbit

can you take I99 to the pier?

Yes - My preferred route from Sea-Tac to downtown. I try to avoid I5 and the downtown areas almost all times of day. Cab drivers & private cars will know the route - but you may have to request they use Hwy 99 and not I5.

Yes, you (and everyone else traveling that direction) can take Highway 99 up to Seattle.

From 99 take the exit to your left for Safeco Field/Ferries

Merge onto 1st Ave S

Right onto S. Royal Brougham Way

Left onto Alaskan Way S

Becomes E. Marginal Way

2431 E. Marginal Way South is the address for Pier 30.

Archived