Dining Room Assignment

ldohe

Is there anyway to request seating with another family who booked after you did? I know such requests are usually done by your agent at the time of booking, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to request before the first day onboard.

Thanks...

If your friends have their booking number, have your TA and or their TA link the booking numbers together for dining purposes. It is easy and your TA can do it for you. If you booked the cruise yourself through Carnival either online or through a PVP, call and have your friends booking number linked with yours for dining. This is done a lot of the time.

Is there anyway to request seating with another family who booked after you did? I know such requests are usually done by your agent at the time of booking, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to request before the first day onboard.

Thanks...

The best bet is to get to the maitre'd station as soon as you can after boarding, before the first dinner, and make that request. They will usually be glad to accomodate you.

BnB

No, the 'best bet' would be to follow the other posters' advice, and try to get this taken care of before the cruise.

Idohe - Once on board, check your and your friends Sail & Sign cards. If they are the same dining room, table number, and time, you're ok. If NOT, see the Maitre d' at the appointed time listed in the Capers, and ask for a change.

Thanks...

All you need to do is both call Carnival and have both Booking numbers Linked.

FRED

This happened to me once. I booked a cruise with my family 6 months in advance and requested a table. Then my aunt and uncle wanted to join us 1 month before sailing. They booked via our TA and requested to sit with us. The TA got our booking reference number and changed the table request with the ship company directly. This was done swiftly with no problem.

Of course when we got on the ship, we immediately checked with the maitre d' -- the table already set for us.:)

Archived