Help - After the cruise...

wishonastar

My friend has several hours to kill between disembarking and his flight home. He's like to check out NO, but needs a place to leave his luggage. ANY SUGGESTIONS???? He'll arrive too early to check in at the airport...

Thanks!

You can book a city tour and they can take you to the airport also. Talk to your cruiseline. or check out BigEAsy.com, New Orleans tours & Airport Shuttle. All the same company.

Stephen's MoM

A couple of suggestions.

We just returned from a 4 day cruise on the Holiday and a luggage shuttle service was offered at the pier right outside the terminal. $20 for either 3 or 4 bags. This takes your luggage directly to the airport.

We did not use the service and can offer no opinion on the quality of service.

Another suggestion, the one I recommend is:

We statyed at the Hilton precruise, and the morning of the cruise we checked out of the hotel, checked our bags at the bag check desk, toured New Orleans on our own and claimed our bags just prior to heading to the pier for boarding. I asked at that time if it would be OK to do the same thing post cruise and was told no problem, and it wasn't. We brought our bags to the Hilton and they didn't ask any questions as to whether we were staying at the hotel. They took our bags, and when we were ready for our afternoon flight we returned for our bags and got a cab from the hotel.

Archived