Pre Cruise Hotel

memabumpee

Just got a Priceline deal. Has anyone stayed at the Intercontinetel Hotel near Biscayne Bay and if so how was everything. We are flying down so not concerned about parking thanks in advance.

Would you mind telling me for when date, and the rate that you got it for. I'm looking for accomodations for April '08.

Thanks,

Joanne

Just got a Priceline deal. Has anyone stayed at the Intercontinetel Hotel near Biscayne Bay and if so how was everything. We are flying down so not concerned about parking thanks in advance.

I stayed there several years ago, the hotel was excellent, more for corporate travelers. Options to dine are within walking distance, however like in any city there are some areas that did not look safe for a 1 or 2 people to be walking alone.

We were there last Dec. I highly recommend this hotel. Service was exceptional. When you check in ask for port view and you will be able to see the ships in the morning. You can walk along the water to Bayside Village. We walked back and forth during the day and night and never felt unsafe.

Also 5 minute taxi ride over the bridge to the ship.

Have fun!

We are staying 7/8/ December and I checked the web site and the rooms are going for 329/369 per night, I offered 98. and they took it.

Thanks, I've bid up to $100, so far, no takers. I'm still early though, will keep on trying.

Joanne

Archived