Attention Parrot Heads

marydz

Thinking about heading to Margaritaville in Grand Turk. Tell me what you think is the most fun about Margaritaville -- best drink, best food, etc. Besides Margaritaville, what else has everyone done on Grand Turk that is an absolute must! Would love to hear everyone's opinion. Thanks :)

Mary

Soon Carnival Triumph

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Legend

Carnival Legend

Carnival Victory

Thinking about heading to Margaritaville in Grand Turk. Tell me what you think is the most fun about Margaritaville -- best drink, best food, etc. Besides Margaritaville, what else has everyone done on Grand Turk that is an absolute must! Would love to hear everyone's opinion. Thanks :)

Mary

Soon Carnival Triumph

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Legend

Carnival Legend

Carnival Victory

We had a great time at Margaritaville! The DJ had different activities going the entire time we were there. I am a people watcher, so it was a lot of fun to watch others participating in all of the crazy competitions and such. I drank raspberry margaritas. They were delicious. We spent the majority of our day there because the drinks were good, it was entertaining, and the pool was really nice. We hit the beach in front of the place about an hour before we left, it was really nice, too. Have fun!

Really liked Margaritaville in Grand Turk. Swam in huge refreshing pool, had Cheeseburger in Paradise, enjoyed music and dancing, swam in ocean- great day.

Also took $5 pp taxi to town (in the morning) to look around and take photos. Quiet, older town with lots of old buildings, but interesting if you like old buildings!

• 2 weeks later...

Margarittaville was a hit in our family. I only had one drink since we arrived there at 7am. Had to be back on the ship by 1:30pm I think. The pool is soooo big and its shallow so my 5 year old finally got to swim. Everytime my 5 year old feels down he says.. Mom, Can we go back to Margarittaville. he he... Currently I am looking for a cruise we can take that stops there. Have fun!!!

Archived