Sun screens for kids on clearance at TRU!!!

merela

Toys R Us is having a big clearance sale right now. All their merchandize ending in .98 will have an additional 50% off at the checkout.

The Ombrelle Sunscreens for kids (SPF 44 lotion and SPF28 spray) are on clearance. I got the 4 oz SPF44 lotion for $0.99 (some TRU has them for $1.24). Ombrelle is made by L'Oreal. It's not a well-known brand here in the US, but it's well-known in Canada.

For $0.99, it's great if you are going on a cruise with your kids.

I bought every single one on the shelf for my 5YO's birthday party. I'm using it as a party favor.

BTW, I'm not aware of any Ombrelle coupons out there currently, but I've seen $1/1 Ombrelle coupons before. That would make the sunscreen FREE if you can find these $1/1 Ombrelle coupons.

HTH.

Jennifer

[quote name='serene56']Cabin for four: what no cruise this year?? a disney trip?? how awesome. When ya going?[/QUOTE]

LOL. Nope, no cruise this year (unless you count the one DH and I took alone for our 10th anniversary in March). We're heading to Walt Disney World the first week of December, and I'm so excited! Needless to say, I've been frequenting various Disney message boards as well. :) This will be our first WDW trip with either child, and the first trip there during the holiday festivities for DH and I. I can't wait!!! Next year, we're thinking of trying a short Disney cruise just to say we did, and then I imagine that we'll head back to the mainstream cruiselines.

The first week of December is my favorite time to visit Disney! The place isn't very crowded but all decked out for the holidays. We were planning a trip this year but decided with a one year old a cruise might be a better option. Disney will have to wait for another December or two . . .

Archived