We are back! Link to review, POH 7/9/07

• Administrators

Several of you were kind enough to say you were looking forward to reading my review of our Hawaii adventure from 7/7/07 - today. We arrived back this morning and despite jet lag, I really couldn't wait to put it all down as payback for so many whose reviews and advice helped me plan this trip.

I posted it on the Hawaii board rather than here, mostly because it's far more about the unique aspect of this ship and itinerary in Hawaii than it is a reflection of NCL ships as a whole. Here's the link if anyone's interested. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=592402

Fair warning... it's long. But by now, would you expect any less of me? :)

Mahalo to those who choose to take a peek! Feel free to ask questions, etc.

We were on the same sailing and felt much like you did. I posted my review too.

Wasn't that Na'Pali coastline something???? We were on our balcony too, a coupe of decks above you just soaking it all up.

A great trip!

Thanks for the rewiew, MichellP! Can I ask you some questions about the cabin that you stayed in, #9538?

Where was the laundry room located on that floor?

And this seems kind of picky, but which way did your bed face(forward/ facing the front of the ship, or backward/facing back of the ship)? It is hard for me to sleep when I feel like I am traveling backwards!:o

• Administrators
Thanks for the rewiew, MichellP! Can I ask you some questions about the cabin that you stayed in, #9538?

Where was the laundry room located on that floor?

And this seems kind of picky, but which way did your bed face(forward/ facing the front of the ship, or backward/facing back of the ship)? It is hard for me to sleep when I feel like I am traveling backwards!:o

The laundry room was on the inside, in the midship section, and if I recall it is on the starboard side -- but I didn't pay close attention, just passed it one time, so I could be mistaken. The bed in 9538 is set up so that you are facing the bow of the ship when in bed, so no traveling backwards! Hope that helps!

We were on the same sailing and felt much like you did. I posted my review too.

Wasn't that Na'Pali coastline something???? We were on our balcony too, a coupe of decks above you just soaking it all up.

A great trip!

Aloha,

We are leaving 8/27 and I'm trying to read all the reviews I can. Would you please send me the link for your review, I can't locate it.

Mahalo,

Kat

Thanks for the link. Enjoyed the videos and photos.

I just have to comment on your photo of your organized file folder. I thought I was organized and a bit of a compulsive planner, but you have outdone me:eek: ....I bow down to you as I am unworthy;) A folder for each day - wow!

Archived