Question about Pinnacle Grill for Cat S

jaxson

I have read several posts that mention that the Pinnacle Grill is no longer available to Cat S guests for breakfast & lunch. We enjoyed this perk very much and will be sailing on the Zuiderdam in a Cat S. Hope it is just a "nasty rumor".

Does anyone have a recent experiance on the Zuiderdam relating to this?

Ciao

The nasty rumor is true.

In our four cruises on Pinnacle, we only once had lunch there. Never breakfast.

We did, however, enjoy a number of wonderful dinners.

I am sorry it disappoints you it is no longer offered. I do not think that many folks took advantage of the opportunity.

We enjoy our breakfasts on our veranda. We'll be back on Zuiderdam in October and know we will, again, enjoy our breakfast on our veranda.

It is indeed true.

On the Oosterdam, there were times when we were the only ones eating in the Pinnacle for breakfast and lunch. The help just stood around waiting for others to come.

But on the Maasdam this past may, there were quite a few of us who had breakfast and lunch in the Queen's Room nearly every day.

And it was on that cruise that we were informed that the Queen's Room, Ling's Room, and Pinnacle Grill would no longer be available for suite passengers to use for breakfast and lunch.

Sorry......meant to say four cruises on Zuiderdam.

I'm sorry for those of you who will miss having the choice of breakfast and lunch in Pinnacle/Queen's Room......Personally, we will not miss what we barely used.

" Personally, we will not miss what we barely used", therein lies the problem.

If the Suite passengers don't use the benefits, then no big surprise when they dissappear.

While We enjoyed the Queens room on the Maasdam and the Rotterdam, have to wonder WHERE??? We will enjoy Breakfast and lunch on upcoming Oosterdam in Dec???....

A luncheon, a cocktail party, dry cleaning,... what's next to be deleted????

Therein may lie the problem, indeed. But people are not going to use/partake of things they care nothing about just to preserve it for the few who may like it. I like getting the tender passes. Would you take a tender to HMC if you hate the sun and beach just to be sure I will get a tender pass on my next cruise? No, of course not.

The few times we went to Pinnacle Breakfast, it was near deserted. We were just about the only people there.

Isn't it "TERRIBLE" that You would end up with a "private" dining room for Breakfast?

Been there , Done that , SURE beats the Lido!!

And "YES" I would take the tender pass if I thought I might use it next cruise.

I , also, will pay extra for something at the " local" store just to make sure they have it when "I " want(need) it.

When the larger cabin is the only suite benefit, I guess We shouldn't be surprised...?????.....

We did not find it enjoyable to have our breakfast in a near empty restaurant. We would prefer to stay on our veranda when we wish to eat alone. Just our personal choice, of course, but I did not find it enjoyable to sit in an empty restaurant and have three stewards standing around with nothing to do watch

us eat. It was unpleasant enough for us that we did not return.

But, we sure to enjoy the complimentary laundry/dry cleaning, the cocktail party, the Neptune Lounge, the tender tickets, priority debark, etc

Archived