Michaels Club

Jensy

Numerous websites claim that there is a michael's club on board. This being one of my favourite gems of celebrity, I was wondering if there is one on board and if smoking of cigars is permitted inside?

Jensy

Numerous websites claim that there is a michael's club on board. This being one of my favourite gems of celebrity, I was wondering if there is one on board and if smoking of cigars is permitted inside?

Jensy

Hi Jensy !

Yes, there is a Michael's Club. However, I am pretty certain you cannot smoke there. As Journey and Quest are mostly non-smoking ships, the locations where you can smoke is limited to 2 areas on the entire ship.

I hope that helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Jensy

There is a Michael's Club but it is not a cigar lounge. Several years ago Celebrity turned most, if not all of the Michael's Clubs into non-smoking piano bars.

Michael’s Club is where Oceania has their gorgeous library. I take it that it is a bar – at night.

How about daytime? Does is double as a library? Do they have any other activities, (God forbid) such as bingo or art auctions in Michael's Club?

It is also a library. They have a piano in there and there was entertainment in the evenings, either a piano player or the Journey Orchestra. There isn't Bingo or Art Auctions in there. The room is actually pretty small for something larger like that. It is a nice spot that was under utilized on our 5/26 sailing and the cruise director was trying to 'hype' it up to get more people to go.

Archived