Pictures from our 7/25 POA cruise

Palmist

Because there have been so many complaints about the POA, we thought we would put up a link to some of the pictures we took on our trip. Hopefully for those who are booked to sail in the near future our pictures will relieve some of the anxiety you must be feeling. The pictures speak for themselves as Hawaii is really beautiful.

Click on the link below, if you want to see a larger image click on any of the pictures. The larger images are about 500k so you may not want to do this if you have a slow connection.

http://www.myrnaloupalmistry.com/hawaii_04/hawaii.htm

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing. I'm going on POA March 6, 2005 with 6 other ladies. It's my first trip to Hawaii, and I can't wait. We are going to have a lot of fun! I'm hoping the service issues are better by then, but I'm not counting on it and it's not something I will be dwelling on. I plan to go with a positive attitude and make the best of whatever happens. I don't plan to be on the ship much anyway!! I'm going to be out exploring Hawaii!! Jo

Archived