China trip photos

npphotog

Hi AMD1234 - We were on the Victoria Star. Very nice boat. We went with Vantage Deluxe travel and were well satisified. Food was good. Thought I would lose a little weight - that didn't work out. Loved China. Only thing that turned us off was the pollution problem. As some of the photos showed, the mountains in the background looked fogged in. Willard

Back 3 weeks ago from the Viking "Imperial Jewels of China" and enjoyed seeing your pictures. Was surprised to see the chair lift at Fengdu as we had 250 stairs to climb to the town! (I came down carried by 2 bearers on a chair suspended between 2 poles) It was very exciting! Loved our trip, too and we were lucky that the weather wasn't as hot as expected...except in Beijing. Hard to imagine what it will be like next August for the Olympics!

Dorothy

• 4 years later...
Should anyone out there be interested in seeing photos of our recent China/Yangtze trip this past May with Vantage, here is the site.

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z210/1Willard/

This old film guy finally figured out how to download these photos onto my new Vista system. Enjoy - Willard

Great pics thank you for sharing!

Archived