passion island vs paradise beach or playa mia?

woodi

:confused: We have always taken the Passion Island tour, it's all inclusive beer and lunch. We are looking for the beer/food plus some snorkeling would playa mia or paradise beach be better?

thanks

I have never done the Passion Island tour, but if they take you to a reef to snorkel....then the snorkeling from any beach on the commercial side of Cozumel is not going to be as nice. Just did not want anyone disappointed.

Playa Mia does all inclusives (food, drink and snorkeling) in their Premium package. I am not positive on the price. I think it is around $50.00 including the extra charge for an umbrella.

Paradise Beach does not do all inclusives. You simply pay for what you eat or drink and their lounge chairs, tables, umbrellas, clean restrooms, changing rooms and internet at the bar are all free. Snorkeling is included in their $9 wristband which covers all of their nonmotorized water toys....but that is optional. Our boys always get it but hubby and I do not. (We are shade people.)

Have a great cruise!!

• 2 months later...
:confused: We have always taken the Passion Island tour, it's all inclusive beer and lunch. We are looking for the beer/food plus some snorkeling would playa mia or paradise beach be better?

thanks

have you been on your cruise yet? if so, where did you end up going?

how was it?

Archived