Refresh my Memory Please...

We have had early seating on RCI in the past, but on our Carnival cruise we chose 2nd seating. I enjoyed it more as I had more time at the pool or to take a nap before dinner. On Carnival, they had two shows and the 2nd seating shows started at 10 or so...

Does RCI do the same for 2nd seating on their ships? I cannot recall how they did it. Do the shows come before or after dinner for 2nd seating? If it is before, I may just do the early seating anyway...since I will have to be up and ready for the show.

Thanks in advance!:)

We usually do second seating, and the show times have varied. Sometimes it is late, 10:00 or so, and sometimes it is early at 7:00.

This has been our experience also, so before dinner other nights after.

There were only a couple of the shows that were before dinner on the ships we have been on. For the most part, they are after dinner. I think the night of the gala buffet, it was before, but mostly after dinner.

In our experience, it seems that most of the production type shows are held before dinner for late dinner, after dinner for early seating. If it is a comedian sometimes both shows are later. Also they have a lot of game show type things like the quest, love and marriage and the liar's club that are usually always held between 10 and 11.

Archived