M-Class AFT Cabin 9162 or 8185

Luxuriate

I'd love to get one of those AFT cabins but try as I may I don't seem to be able to get one even if I book onboard the ship the day a cruise opens. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I managed to find one directly through Celebrity's site, obsessively checking all the aft cabin numbers for about a week. One popped free, so I booked it. Subsequently, I checked a large site for booking Cruises Including airfare, and there were aft cabins in their inventory. My guess is that the large TA's grab the cabins, and as payments come due, they roll back into inventory if they're unsold.

Interesting thread, guys! Thanks for the great aft cabins pic, Larry Simon. We'll be on the Millie for a 14 night SF RT Alaska in May 08, and looking forward to the aft corner cabin 8181. We had that same cabin on our last cruise to Alaska, and loved it.

Yes -- travel agents normally do get them before the cruise opens. If they don't get them sold, then they have to either release them or put down the full deposit just like you and me. Depending on their cash flow, they can do that hoping to sell them later.

Also, I think you also have the people who grab them till they decide if you want to take the cruise.

you can book just about anything really far in advance!

Not saying I have any extra dough but I did rally up my credit card and put a deposit on an AFT cabin. If I cruise, even 1 1/2 years from now, I know I will want the best I could get for the price.

Cheryl

Here is the photo of the AFT cabins on the M-Class ships. What would you choose? 9162 or 8185....why?

Opinions please. It will be fun to think about.

Cheryl

Thanks for the link

We actually cancelled a suite when #7208 came available on the Milli. Great view of that cabin.

Hey anybody knoe what is next to 7208 it looks huge the Balcony?

Thanks for the link

We actually cancelled a suite when #7208 came available on the Milli. Great view of that cabin.

Hey anybody knoe what is next to 7208 it looks huge the Balcony?

#7212 is next door. It's a handicapped cabin, and yes...the balcony is a bit larger. You'll enjoy #7208 though...we've had that cabin on M-Class ships often, and really enjoy them.

Karyn

Oh, don't worry about that! It is nice to see people enjoying my pictures and to see that they are useful.

Great Picture!

We have an aft balcony for our 10/30/08 Connie Repo. This photo gave us a great preview,

Thanks for taking the time to detail the cabin numbers.

#7212 is next door. It's a handicapped cabin, and yes...the balcony is a bit larger. You'll enjoy #7208 though...we've had that cabin on M-Class ships often, and really enjoy them.

Karyn

Just a minor correction -- the middle cabins are wheelchair assessable -- designed for people traveling in a wheelchair that require the wider cabin, roll in shower and ramps to get to the balcony which could be different that people who have a handicap.

Just a minor correction -- the middle cabins are wheelchair assessable -- designed for people traveling in a wheelchair that require the wider cabin, roll in shower and ramps to get to the balcony which could be different that people who have a handicap.

Your absolutely right. I just didn't elaborate enough. Glad you added the additional information!

Karyn

Archived