Document mess up!

waterlovers

yes everything online is correct and has been, it was just these documents we got in the mail that freaked me out a little , i was all ready to do the document dance till we saw we were in different cabins! But I feel ok about it now thanks for all your reassurance.:)

What happens if you have luggage to check? Can you still do e-ticket checkin? How do you handle the luggage that needs tagging, checking by TSA and loading?
Terminals have attendants at the e-ticket kiosks to tag and take your luggage. Every airport I've been to you can also check in and get your boarding passes and check your luggage at the curbside counters. Of course, for curbside you need to have a paper copy of the e-ticket. The porter goes to a "secret":) location behind the counter to check you in. They're always back in a flash. I wish I knew their secret for such rapid check in. Neither procedure has been limited to specific airlines in my experience. I haven't, however, flown Southwest in several years. They may have a different procedure for their cattle call.

Every airport I've been to you can also check in and get your boarding passes and check your luggage at the curbside counters. Of course, for curbside you need to have a paper copy of the e-ticket.

Not with all, if any. American, for one, only needs ID for curbside check-in.

Of course, we do all remember to tip the porter at curbside check-in, don't we? These are not airline employees.:)

Archived