Problem With Printing Funpass

Luvtoeat

I tried to print the funpass and the message that came up on the screen was "the printer could not be found". I hope someone with much more computer experience than me can give me a clue as how to correct the problem. With much thanks for all suggestions.

Your machine is not recognizing your printer. Double click "My Computer", double click "Control Panel" Double click "Printers" to make sure your printer is there. If not the printer software has to be reinstalled.

If it's there, try re-booting. That will set the machine back to it's default settings. Then try to print again.

If it still doesn't work, reload the printer software again. It will simply overlay the previous software.

Same thing happened to me. It is not a problem with the printer, but a problem with Carnival. I called Carnival and they said people were having problems printing the FUNPASS. They told me not to worry that even though I could not print it, all the information was in and it would make check in faster and easier. When I received my travel documents, the page that you normall have to fill out and turn in at boarding was not there, instead it says FUNPASS COMPLETE.

[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Don't rake me over the coals if this doesn't work, though. I got this from another board and thought I would copy & paste it here to see if it would help you out. Please let me know if it does indeed work! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! :p [/color][/font][/b]

[color=black][font=Arial][b][color=darkorchid]Go to the main Carnival page. At the bottom right there is an option to click on "Booked Guest". When you click on that the next page will give you an option to fill out your "Fun Pass". Click on that and then enter your booking number, ship, and last name. Click on enter and it will bring up the information you entered. Click on "Print Fun Pass" and it will bring up your fun pass on the next page.[/color][/b] [/font][/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black][font=Arial][b][color=darkorchid]Happy sailing,[/color][/b][/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Arial][b][color=darkorchid]T.[/color][/b][/font][/color]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc](Thanks to M.S Jazo for those instructions!)[/color][/font][/b]

As posted by many others, you do NOT need to print your funpass.

If you complete it before your docs are shipped to you, there will be a page in there that indicates it is completed. You will still have to go to the counter and they will verify your information that is already in the computer. It saves the time of entering at the pier.

If you are too close to departure date, you can still enter it online. Your docs might not indicate you have funpass completed, but they will pull up your record (just like EVERY OTHER PASSENGER) and see that you have it completed.

If for some strange reason it does not show in their computer, having 10 copies of the printed one will not do you any good. They will have to enter the data before you board the ship.

So, if you can print it, then fine. If not, don't worry.

Archived