Cabin 7105, Golf??? Sep22depart

horseplayer

We are going on the 22 Sep 07 cruise on Journey. Has anyone been in 7105 or near it. How was motion, etc.

Only seen one golf thread on this board, anyone else play, if so where and how was reservation, transportation, etc handled. What day of cruise did you play, were there choices for multiple days.

Happy cruising.

hp

QUEEN ELIZABETH JUL1967 TRANSATLANTIC w/b

NCL SPIRIT MAR2007 E CARIB

Hey--We're on the same cruise :) I do play lots of golf, but I don't play when I cruise to Bermuda--Wife and I rent the scooter's and travel from one end of Bermuda to the other end. Like she says, It's our time together and I can play golf anytime at home here :( We also have a group of 20 going, so it's best to be around most of the time :) Ron

I was ont he June 30 cruise and played on Wednesday July 4, but when I made the reservation it seems that any day of the cruise (in port) was equally available and there were a couple of course to play.

We (son and I) golfed at Belmont Hills. Very nice course. The golf director on board made the tee times, arranged for the club rental and joined us in the taxi ride (which he paid for) to the club. He stayed with us until we paid for the cart, got our clubs and teed off on the first tee. He then was waiting for us when we came off 18, arranged for a taxi back and delivered us back to the ship. The total amount was billed to our cabin - transportation, greensfees club rental and gratuity. We paid for our carts at the club directly.

Archived