Princess Luggage Tags

Samcorl

Hi all - DH and I will be cruising to Canada/New England on the Grand on September 18th. We just received our pre-cruise docs, including bright green luggage tags. Just curious if the color has any significance. Silly, I know, but if you know, please advise. Thanks, Sam.

I got purple ones, so the color by deck makes sense.

Not to threadjack, but how many luggage tags did most of you get? We only got three tags for two of us travelling. Is that normal? Seems to me on our last cruise we got several sheets of them (there were four of us travelling at that time).

Miska,

See if they are stuck together or folded over. I thought the same thing but they were slightly stuck together. :p You should have six.

What deck are you on that you recieved green?

Hey Sam, I'm on your cruise and mine were bright green too. Received ours a couple of weeks ago. We're on the Caribe deck Aft.

And Mariska, we received 6 tags for 2 people.

Guess it must be deck specific, because we are aft, starboard on the Caribe deck. Sam

Last year I got sent 3 tags but this year I got 6. I believe 6 is what they usually send but you can get extra tags when you get to the pier. Luckily for us we were traveling with another couple and they had an extra one so it all worked out for us.

We also only recieved three tags for two people (which even on our very best days of skimping on packing, would not be enough!). I called Princess today and they are sending us more.

As a side note, the princess person I spoke too said a lot of folks are calling in with the same difficulty and had been doing a lot of tag requests. She said someone must not be paying enough attention on the packets because you are supposed to recieve three per person, 6 total for a couple.

I was just on the phone with Princess trying to get additional luggage tags. I did ask the question about the different colors of the tags. The customer service rep informed me that the tag colors are assigned to the different ship.

You can obtain additional tags at the port.

Susie,

What color are your tags? Ours are beige aft on Dolphin. I agree that tags colors are deck colors so they know where to deliver the luggage. They should also be marked Aft, Mid, etc (I think)

Hope to see you on 8/28!

Archived