Sailing Tomorrow - No Docs!

minooka

I sail tomorrow on the Glory and I have no docs. I booked early last week so I knew there was a chance of not getting anything. The Fun Pass took my reservation number and I completed the form. Do I need to worry about any complications because I have no docs? I tried calling Carnival just to see if I was in the system - no specific information was requested - but they refused to even tell me that much :mad: because I use a travel agent. Agent says don't worry, you have a booking number! This is my 22nd cruise but the first time I've gone without docs! thanks...Carol

Because you booked so close to sailing your docs will be at the pier. You shouldn't have anything to worry about, I would just make sure that your travel agent has everything set for you so that when you arrive at the pier you do not have any problems. As long as your cruise is paid for and you have a booking # you should be fine.

I can understand that if booked last week you wouldn't have docs mailed to you so close to sailing. Didn't your TA at least tell you that you would pick up your docs at the pier? If your CC has been charged by Carnival and the FunPass system let you register, I'd say you're safe to go. I just always feel better when I have some kinda paper in my hand.

Hope you have a great time!

I booked a cruise 12 days before departure and picked mine up at the pier. I didn't like having anything in my hand but I had the reservation number and it worked out fine. Just verify this with your TA. I booked directly thru Carnival and they were most helpful. The fact that you did your funpass should set your mind at ease too.

Archived