Limo Service from Seward to Anchorage and other ???

PassionFruit

Two questions for those of you in the know...

1. Can you recommend a limo service from Seward to Anchorage?

2. If we want to do the Kenai Fjords boat tour after we disembark, what do we do with our luggage from the time we get off the ship until the limo picks us up after the tour?

Thanks in advance for the help....

June '04 - Statendam Alaska
May '98 - Statendam Alaska

I don't know of any limo services- perhaps look at [url="http://www.anchorage.net"]www.anchorage.net[/url] transportation options? But a suggestion I have would be to consider the Alaska RR- it fits perfectly with the Kenai Fjords boat trips with the company Kenai fjords [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] You take a cab from the ship to the RR depot, $5+++ - they will check your bags- then without mobility limitations- you can just walk to the boat office. The scenery is superior from the train vs the Seward Highway. Where are you planning on spending that night???

We are staying the night at a B&B just outside of Anchorage. The concern i have with taking the RR is that it arrives rather late in Anchorage and we'd still have to get a rental car and find the B&B. I really would like to get to Anchorage a little earlier than 9:30 - 10:00. I will check out The Magic Bus and Polar Express. Any suggestions on what to do with the luggage if I choose that option?

Thanks!

June '04 - Statendam Alaska
May '98 - Statendam Alaska

You may want to skip the B&B if you go via the Rail- superior scenery. For a bargain and shuttles to both the depot and airport (pick up your car the next morning) are the Ramada's.

Archived