2 Questions, cruising tomorrow!

miraclemet

Question #1) If boarding begins at 1:30 and the ship departs at 5:30 what is the typical window for when our bags will arrive in our cabin?

QUestion #2) My wife and I are on the Infinity round trip to alaska. The first night is casual. My wife wants to wear jeans for the flight there, and if our bags dont make it in time for our dinner seating... how out of place will my wife feel if she is in jeans and a polo shirt?

My wifes no slob (in fact on formal nights and semi-formal nights she would knock your socks off), she's just not a big fan of long flights and has the need to feel as comfortable as possible durring the airtime...

i cant give you a time frame for your first question. there are varied times of luggage delivery according to other post here.

but tell your wife she will be fine for the first night in the dining room. passengers and the staff know that the first night is very casual and come as you are because of the bags possibly not being in the cabins when it is time to eat. have a wonderful time and i know '' she will knock your socks off '' for formal night.

Yes, let's do! I cruised HAL for the first time in June to NE/Canada, and enjoyed it so much I came home and booked this Alaska cruise with HAL.

Both cruises solo for me. HAL's rates are very solo friendly. There are times I cruise with dh, family and friends too.

Btw, for my travel tomorrow I am wearing knit capri's w/a cardigan sweater.

I have heard nothing but rave reviews about Celebrity. I will cruise Celebrity for the first time later this year, and have one booked for early Spring 2005.

I think we are going to have nice weather next week!

Marie

Archived