Specialty Restaurant on Century

rollie

I was wondering, just where is the specialty restaurant located on Century? Does it have the same menu as on the Mellennium Class ships?

Rollie

Murano is located on deck five, the one where you enter the ship through the gangway. It's just on the right side there.

The Murano has only 66 seats. Reserve ASAP directly after embarkation, since the most attractive time slots will soon be booked.

I think the menus are all the same. For appetizers, we usally had lobster bisque, foie gras or cold asparagus; favorite main courses were steak diane, lobster with scallops, flambeed shrimps; then comes cheese and dessert.

The Murano has only 66 seats. Reserve ASAP directly after embarkation, since the most attractive time slots will soon be booked.

I think the menus are all the same. For appetizers, we usally had lobster bisque, foie gras or cold asparagus; favorite main courses were steak diane, lobster with scallops, flambeed shrimps; then comes cheese and dessert.

If you are a Captain's Club member, you can book 60 days precruise and it is definitely worth it! The menu when we were on was quite similar to Millenium's specialty restaurant one year earlier.

Archived