Back from caribbean princess 8/14-8/21

mary07054

Oh my god - what a beautiful ship - we had the best time. Chris & Sydney - you guys were right on the money. my teens 16 and 19 loved it too. i will write a review soon.

Mary,

So glad you loved the ship. There will be 6 of us going on her on Dec. 11 for the Eastern Caribbean. Please tell me everything you can about the ship, i.e., what not to miss, your favorite foods, drinks of the day, excursions, etc. Was there a hairdryer in the cabin? Was it difficult to get a seat by the pool? Which pool is the best? Were there a lot of children on the ship? What movies were playing?

Oh my god - what a beautiful ship - we had the best time. Chris & Sydney - you guys were right on the money. my teens 16 and 19 loved it too. i will write a review soon.

Glad to hear it, welcome home!

I am still working on my review and will post it soon.

Everything was great. I was very worried about my teens having a good time. But they both loved it and would go again in a second. They did say if they could bring a friend it would even be better. We all remember when we were a teen - you just don't go up to someone and start talking. My daughter who is 19 seemed to meet alot of others her same age. She is also blond, thin & cute. One night i took her to Skywalkers and she met kids her age within 10 minutes. And don't you know they live 15 minutes from our home in Jersey. There's just so much going on that if your kids are bored it won't be for long and it definitely won't ruin your trip.

My niece met a friend and hung with her all week. She also had a fantastic time and only went to the kids club i think once.

There just isn't enough time on this boat to be bored.

We did everything from pool games to being picked for Family Feud.

Chairs by the pool were definitely taken early but if you walked around you found a open chair within minutes. And then while sitting there I got a few more. Never a problem for us. We laid right by the pool every day. The pools were crowded but it never bothered me. I met so many people and everyone was just so nice. Lots and lots of families.

Ask away if you have any questions.

And i can't say thank you enough for all the great advice I received from you all prior to my cruise.

Cruising is definitely addictive.

The Caribbean Princess is an awesome ship. So beautiful. So elegant. So much to do. So many places to eat. So much different entertainment. So much fun to be had. So much solitude if you desire. Just too little time!

Archived