This may sound like a weird question but

livethelife3

My wife and I are movie buffs......and we are going on the Carribean Princess on Sept 9, Princess really promotes the movie under the stars so we were wondering what movies is princess currently showing.and do they hand out head phones or is it just speaker from the attached to the screen.....we usually see movie ever weekend...but have decided to stop up until the cruise so we could try and avoid seeing something we have seen....any one back from the carribean princess that could fill us in?

Hey Live ...

Don't know much about movies .. but I do know that we have a huge Roll call thread going on this cruise .. do come over to the Roll Call board and join us .. No need to read back 200+ pages .. just join in

Never bothered to watch anything on MUTS. I learned that that they only show PG, PG 13 or “airplane” altered versions of movies. I can only recall music videos and a couple of movies; Splash, Grease and other older movies.

Don't know about the Caribbean but on the Grand they had the speaker playing. It was decent quality, although all I heard (and all the people around me heard) was my mother in law drowning out Pavarotti -- as she sang along with him -- much to the chagrin of the opera lovers around us on our '06 Med cruise.

Look around for a thread about this - there was a previous thread listing a bunch of movies shown recently. I remember them including Finding Nemo and The Illusionist. For the most part, they seemed to be films currently and not-so-currently released on DVD. Oh - you can also look at recent Princess Patters which list the movies shown during the day and featured in evening. Go to http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com, click on THE SHIP and choose princess patters for eastern caribbean.

Bob Laubach

Manassas, VA

They may not be first run, but for people who hardly ever go to the movies (like us) they're wonderful. We saw 4 movies when we were on the Caribbean in June. BTW, the better viewing is on deck 16; not too many people walking back and forth like on 15.

Pia

Archived