Just Back from Enchantment

Lacey1210: I have LOTS of pictures! I finally have them all up on shutterfly...I've figured out how to e-mail an invitation to view them but not how to post them. I know! I'm behind in the whole technology thing. But if you want to send me your e-mail, I can forward you an invite to see them! Or someone can help me figure out how to post a link!

Hello, Gina & Anita.

I've been really busy lately and haven't been on the boards much at all. What's going on with Julian??? When I spoke with him in Feb. he told me he'd be on vacation during this time. Has something else happened? Also, what's this about the Enchantment moving to Panama??

Help! Fill me in, I feel so lost!

Yael

OK, did some research and found info on the EOS moving to Panama. Man, that sucks! Didn't find anything about Julian moving to a different ship. I, too, wouldn't be as upset about the EOS moving if Julian isn't on it, but I don't want either to happen. Can you tell I'm resistant to change? :) I like things just the way they are.

I also heard from a friend/crew member that Ricky Ricardo is no longer on the Enchantment also. RCI is just shredding my favorite ship. Sigh.

So, ladies, when do you sail her again? I'm booked for Dec. 1.

Archived