Triumph Upgraded to Panorama 1005 now have ???s,

Hey ya'll,

We just got a awesome upgrade book a 8a balcony garantee, so whatever I got was fine, but just a few questions, This seems like a great room and location but anyone that is familar with this ship, can we go to the front of the ship from this level? Any other info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Tina

Hey ya'll,

We just got a awesome upgrade book a 8a balcony garantee, so whatever I got was fine, but just a few questions, This seems like a great room and location but anyone that is familar with this ship, can we go to the front of the ship from this level? Any other info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Tina

Hi Tina,

I haven't been on the Triumph, but I've been on the Glory and Liberty which are very similar.

I was on the Panorama deck, cabin 1043, on the Liberty in July. The cabin you're in is at the Front of the ship so the elevators (both glass and regular) go down and up to all the levels.

What you can't do very easily is get to the back of the ship. You have to either go down to the Lido deck (deck 9) or the Promenade deck (deck 5) to walk across to the back of the ship. We did it daily since the dining room we were assigned to was all the way in the back of the ship.

Anyway, it's good exercise.

Have a great cruise and enjoy!

I was on panorama 1042 on the Triumph very quite room and hallways. Having a balcony that far up was also nice you will not have a balcony above you to spill stuff on you or to look down on you. The only thing I see with your room is its the first balcony forward wind might be an issue.

Went last month on our first cruise.....on Triumph and also booked the Balcony Guarantee. Upgraded to Panorama 1065. IT WAS AWESOME ! You are just a short elevator ride to everything. All you have to remember is that on 3 and 4 (I think) you can't walk to back of ship. So we would go to 5. You also have stairs there if not traveling far. The pools are right outside and the buffet, grill, deli, ice cream are literally a minute or two walk. Every morning my DH would get up early and travel to the end of the hall and to out and enjoy the front deck. We hardly felt any movement up that high and forward. Oh, and the spa/gym are just above you. Our guys went up there to shower and dress while the girls used the cabin bathroom. The gym and spa are great. I didn't look until the last day and wish I had. Very nice. The hot tub in there was empty. Even the sauna and spa had walls of glass to look out. If you are London Dining you get there easy. If Paris, you will need to travel back so we rode our elevators to 5th floor, walked back and then down to the dining room. We really enjoyed the Triumph, and felt our cabin on Panorama was PERFECT location. Unfortunately that spoiled us, don't know what we will do next time.

We were on the Panorama deck on the Victory last year. I loved it, we would walk about 30 feet and we were at the pool. Very quite hall. We too booked a balcony guarantee and got the same upgrade. I was very pleased as it was my first balcony. You will be spoiled by that deck if you are like me.

I have had a balcony twice before but my DH has not, but I am sooo excited I can't stand it, not sure if it is because of ya'll getting me pumped up, SO KEEP IT COMING!!!!! :D :p

Being so close to the spa, pool FOOD FOOD AND FOOD!!! did i mention FOOD!!! LOL

OMG I CAN'T wait!!

Tina

Go to the front of the ship then go to the right and through the double doors to access the secret area that overlooks the bow of the ship.

Only concern is that right above you is the weight room so you might hear some noise from up there.

frontbow.jpg.8ac924edcb10d34ae828a4a14599e657.jpg

We were in 1006 on the Liberty last year. It is the first cabin at the bow of the ship. We loved it! No noise from the gym above, quiet deck, close to everything and we had the front of the ship to ourselves. Go out the door to the front of the ship to watch it pull into and out of port. Awesome view and literally you have it to yourselves. Someone mentioned you might have an issue with wind as you are the first cabin. I really never found that to be a problem. True there was more than other cabins but not much. I did notice some nights it sounded like it was howling at the front of the ship. It didn't bother us any as we hear that a lot hear in Florida. Enjoy your cabin you will love it. I would book this cabin again in a heartbeat.

Hi Tina,

I haven't been on the Triumph, but I've been on the Glory and Liberty which are very similar.

I was on the Panorama deck, cabin 1043, on the Liberty in July. The cabin you're in is at the Front of the ship so the elevators (both glass and regular) go down and up to all the levels.

What you can't do very easily is get to the back of the ship. You have to either go down to the Lido deck (deck 9) or the Promenade deck (deck 5) to walk across to the back of the ship. We did it daily since the dining room we were assigned to was all the way in the back of the ship.

Anyway, it's good exercise.

Have a great cruise and enjoy!

This is good news. I have 1030 on the Liberty

Archived