Possitive things I've heard about Carnival...

VentureMan_2000

We to are Carnival lovers! I can't imagine how anything could be any better. Our last cruise was on the Miracle Oct.2005 (Western Caribbean) and I'm definitely having cruise withdrawals. But fortunately there is a cure. We booked another one!!! Yipppppie!!!! Only 262 days. This time it's on the Carnival Spirit 5/2/08, 12 wonderful days (Honolulu to Vancouver). I agree with you guys….. what’s not to love!

K & C

We to are Carnival lovers! I can't imagine how anything could be any better. Our last cruise was on the Miracle Oct.2005 (Western Caribbean) and I'm definitely having cruise withdrawals. But fortunately there is a cure. We booked another one!!! Yipppppie!!!! Only 262 days. This time it's on the Carnival Spirit 5/2/08, 12 wonderful days (Honolulu to Vancouver). I agree with you guys….. what’s not to love!

K & C

Hey look at your clock, only 261 day YEA

Thanks farler05 and pegs222. Im not going to be a pig but Ill definitely order a couple of lobsters.

Your on a crusie, you can do anything you want, live it up, love it up and most important, fun it up. Corny, your bet, but what the hey, we all love to crusie. There is absolutely no better way to take a vacation IMO, unpack once and you are good to go. And the food, can you even imagine paying for that much food and that kind of food on a land vacation.

OK, Your Carnival reprsentatve wil shut up now:cool:

My family and friends group just returned Sunday from a 7 day cruise on the Destiny!!! We love Carnival and can't say enough good things about it. As a group this was our 5th cruise and we don't want to cruise on any other ships but Carnival. We have booked our cruise for 2008 on the Liberty for August 16th. I am also going on a cruise to nowhere on the Victory in October.:D :D :D

I have to agree to almost every post about Carnival. But, I am not an expert, because I have only cruised Carnival once. We cruised on the Valor in February 2007. The food was great! :D The service was great!:D The ship was great! :D

My "whining" would be about the entertainment and staff :( . They were way below what I had experienced on other cruise lines. (But, the cruise director retired at the end of that cruise.........is it better now?)

Would I cruise Carnival again?? Yes, January 2008!!:D

Where to begin?????

Great pizza whenever I want it

24 hour ice cream (DH's favorite)

Sleeping in late in fluffy bedding

Doing whatever I want whenever I want

Sea days (love them)

Cabin stewards and wait staff making me feel very pampered

Great military discounts

Room service

Cute towel animals

Desserts to die for!

Love my Carnival cruises!!! I have 3 booked for 2008 and can't wait to be on the water again. :)

Archived