Possitive things I've heard about Carnival...

VentureMan_2000

All the things I've read are positives but the most positive thing to me being in the Navy at one time and having my 5 kids to follow is that Carnival treats the men and women and their familys who have served there country with a good discount. It's like saying thank you to those who have served :D

Sorry... I'm really tired of hearing all the Whiiiiiiiiinerrrrrrrr's who like to nit-pick when on a cruise vacation... these folks are really redefining what it is to be a dult.

Regardless of the cruiseline you select... if you didn't have fun... it's your own stupidity and fault... and you must be one miserable person... :cool:

I'd love to hear all the wonderful things about Carnival... :)

I couldn't agree more, some people just can't be happy unless they are complaining about something.

the buffet after embarkation: days at sea, sipping coffee and nibbling on bagels while watching the sunrise;"my" towel animals!; trying to learn a dance from the carnival dancers; highlighting what i want to do for the day; checking the dinner menu 20 timesfiguring out what to order for dinner; my granddaughter and i giving each other pedicures on the lido deck; my granddaughter and i clipping hair extensions in each others hair for formal night;my granddaughter and i giving each other fake tatoos on the lido deck, the slide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!someone else making my bed! dancing on the deck with my husband late at night while wearing a white dress[like in all the pictures] eating eggs benedict!; taking the galley tour and purchasing the books[oooh! i want the book on towel folding!:homeschooling my son[very limited, we're on vacation!] while watching dolphins by the ship and while eating pizza; exploring the ship; realizing that if the ships really are gaudy and tasteless, that i'm very grateful for having no class as they are beautiful to me;

Gee we just got off the Liberty on August 4th and I already miss the peaceful and tranquil ocean. We have enjoyed each and everyone of our cruises and we are in the planning stages for our next one.

John & Shari

OK, this thread is becoming way to positive. Time to whine. I hate the fact that at the end of the cruise they actually expect you to get off the ship. How dare they. They spend all week spoiling, pampering, and taking care of us on a wonderful ship then they tell us we have to leave. The nerve. I think I will write my congressman!!!:rolleyes:

What I like about Carnival

1. The Military Discount

2. The Good Entertainment

3. The Prices of Jewelry in the Gift Shops

4. The Hot Tubs

5. The Newlywed Not So Newlywed Game

6. The wonderful photos that they take and pics for me to buy

7. Everytime I request a specific dinner time, I got it

8. All the friendly people I meet onboard

9. The Excellent service I get

10. Time for BINGO

11. The Art Auctions

I could go on and on, so many good things about Carnival!

Our first cruise was on the Carnival Spirit, we met wonderful friends that we keep up with to this day! I love the all the room in the cabins, the affordable balconies, the robes, the towel critters, the Deli, oh how I love the Deli. I'm surprised when people knock Carnival, we're sailing her again in September and I can't wait.

Also, Carnival is still sailing the Carribean in September from the NY area where all the other lines are going to Canada. Do that many people really want to sail to Canada??

OK, this thread is becoming way to positive. Time to whine. I hate the fact that at the end of the cruise they actually expect you to get off the ship. How dare they. They spend all week spoiling, pampering, and taking care of us on a wonderful ship then they tell us we have to leave. The nerve. I think I will write my congressman!!!:rolleyes:

Yea, what is up with that :confused: What if we ALL just stayed, nobody leaves, just not move. Can you see the looks on their faces :eek:

Of to write my Democrat senator :cool:

Sorry... I'm really tired of hearing all the Whiiiiiiiiinerrrrrrrr's who like to nit-pick when on a cruise vacation... these folks are really redefining what it is to be a dult.

Regardless of the cruiseline you select... if you didn't have fun... it's your own stupidity and fault... and you must be one miserable person... :cool:

I'd love to hear all the wonderful things about Carnival... :)

Im glad somebody made this post!

So can you really get more than one lobster on lobster night?

You can get as many entrees as you like! So if you want two lobsters, order two! On our last cruise, our tablemate always wanted two of the beef item. Our server said that you're not supposed to get them both at once, but he always gave them to him at the same time.

Just went on my first cruise in July on the Glory, I have the bug! I already booked another cruise for Feb. on the Valor. Still trying to figure out if we really can afford it. I sure hope so. Repeating some of the ports, but I do not mind at all. I loved all of the ports we went to. I have no other cruise line to compare to, but I will say this is the most affordable.

Archived