**pictures Of Crown Princess 8/1/07**

sailorJo

I thought future Crown cruisers might like to see some pictures of our 8/1 cruise. I tried to take as many inside pictures as I could for everyone to view (including only about a dozen of the glittering Piazza, LOL. I just couldn't stop myself, it's too beautiful for words). Check out the goodies in the International Cafe. They are for real! I have an extra 4.5 lb on the scale to prove it. :D

Hi, FirstTimeCruiser, JudithDooley, Oraf57, Play21, TwentySomethingJeff, CruiseDoggie and everyone I didn't mention, see how nice the pictures of our CC group came out. They will take center stage in my cruise scrapbook! I hope to meet up with you on future sailings.

http://community.webshots.com/user/sailorJo53?vhost=community

Thanks for sharing!!!

I thought the crown had upgraded to the duvets on the bed? Looks like a bedspread in the pic?

Yes, it is a bedspread and as somebody else said, kind of ugly. The duvet is underneath and it's soft and comfy. They remove the bedspread every afternoon, when they turn down the duvet. We kept the temperature at a moderate level and snuggled under. The pillows were very soft too and they give you 4!

Ahhh....to be there again!

I just loved reading your review and seeing your pictures. Thanks for sharing! I took over 1,250 pictures and I have this slide show going on as a screen saver on my computer. I also plan to do an IMovie HD with the video & photos and give it to my family and friends.

It was so nice to meet you and your husband. I really felt like I knew you when we first met. I definitely want to play a game of Bingo with you ;)...was it beginners luck? Did you wear that pink "New York" shirt that you got from the grab bag? I look forward to cruising with you again in the near future.

Keep in touch!

Roseann

I just loved reading your review and seeing your pictures. Thanks for sharing! I took over 1,250 pictures and I have this slide show going on as a screen saver on my computer. I also plan to do an IMovie HD with the video & photos and give it to my family and friends.

It was so nice to meet you and your husband. I really felt like I knew you when we first met. I definitely want to play a game of Bingo with you ;)...was it beginners luck? Did you wear that pink "New York" shirt that you got from the grab bag? I look forward to cruising with you again in the near future.

Keep in touch!

Roseann

Hi, Roseann!

Loved your review too. Whew! You have a memory of steel to have memorized all those details AND found time to enjoy everything. I would love to see a copy of your IMovie. I don't know if winning at Bingo was beginner's luck but I've never won anything before! On our last cruise my husband won a Tarkay painting.

I will wear the pink t-shirt when I get back to a size 10..LOL!

what was your hubby's reaction when you told him what a grand time you had on the Crown?

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. What kind of camera do you have (brand/mpx)?

It's a Kodak Easyshare V803 digital camera with 8 mpx a 3x optical zoom. Very easy to use, only had to ioncrease ISO (exposure) for inside pictures. Still, very easy to do. Thanks for looking!

Archived