"Hotels with Princess rep's in Copenhagen"

Daolbuzzard

We will be takeing a cruise from Copenhagen in June 08. I have been told that there are "some" hotels in Copenhagen that have "Princess Representatives" on site to help with pre-boarding and luggage etc. I called Princess and the rep was unable to give me any answers so I wondered if any of you might know.

Thanks

Bryan

We will be takeing a cruise from Copenhagen in June 08. I have been told that there are "some" hotels in Copenhagen that have "Princess Representatives" on site to help with pre-boarding and luggage etc. I called Princess and the rep was unable to give me any answers so I wondered if any of you might know.

Thanks Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to the boards!

I think you'll find that any Princess hotel on their pre or post cruise packages will have Princess reps on site to assist with luggage and boarding. I have found this to be true whenever we use their hotels anywhere in the world.

DH and I took this cruise (LOVED it) last year and stayed at the Radisson SAS - and though we choose to take a taxi to the pier there was a Princess rep available to answer questions and assist those who chose their transfers to the ship.

Thanks, Sharon...This will be our first cruise and all we seem to have is questions..VBG!....

Bryan

Bryan,

Welcome to the world of cruising, you may never travel any other way again.:)

Ask away, for the most part CC members are a very friendly, imformed lot and would be delighted to answer your questions.

Last year we stayed pre and post cruise in Scandic Copenhagen Hotel ( Hilton Family Hotels), conveniently located in the center, with wonderful buffet breakfast, that came with the room. We booked it ourselves, but this hotel was used by Princess and had their rep there. About 15 min taxi ride to the pier. It is very easy and cheaper to do everything yourself. Copenhagen is a great city to explore. I will suggest to vistit Tivoli Gardens at dask, then you can see their lighting - it's spectacular, some good restaurants there also. At the hotel you can buy a ticket that covers canal tour and HO-HO bus. Any questions - ask away. That was one wonderful cruise - hopefuly one of the many to come.

Archived