Booking excursions less than 5 days before the cruise, doable?

I know you can't book any excursions within 5 days of a carnival cruise. Is there any other way? Is there any hotline I can call for Carnival to book an excursion now that it's only 4 days until my trip or do I have to wait to be onboard?

Yes, cant book them now until we board. All the ones that were available Monday should still be open next week.

How do I make changes to shore excursion orders after the pre-sailing cut-off date?

spacer.gifUnfortunately, we no longer have access to any shore excursion orders after the cut-off date. Keep in mind that you will have until 5 days prior to sailing, unless otherwise noted in the excursion description, to make new shore excursion bookings, cancel all or part of existing shore excursion orders or change the designated contact person. In order to make any change to your shore excursion orders after the cut-off date, you will need to see the Shore Excursion Manager once you are onboard the ship. In the event of a cruise booking cancellation within the cut-off window, a full refund will automatically be posted to the credit card used to pay for the order.

Archived