ok, we have 6:15 dining time on Triumph, which Dining Room Please?

Ok we have our docs now and we are assigned 6:15 dining time, I am trying to decide if I want to keep it, Everyone says the Paris Dining room is better. I am VIP and can be guranteed a dining time, so I can changed once on board. SO my question is does anyone know which dining room is the 6:15? and if the London dining room is as nice, and if not can we atleast have breakfast in the Paris dining room?

thanks in advance for any replys.

Tina

6:15 is the London Dining Room. We found out on the last cruise that the London seats half the amount of people that the Paris does. Many people we talked to loved the smaller size and service in the London. We ate at 5:45 in the Paris but would have had no problem had they scheduled us in the London :) Bernie~ VIP cruisers can select their dining times and are guaranteed to get the time they choose as a perk for being VIP. The rest of us have to wait until we get our S&S cards at embarking to see where and when we will dine. Our documents showed the time we requested but it's not guaranteed. Breakfast is servied in the Paris dining room every morning but the times vary based on wether you are at sea or in port so check your capers for dining times. Lunch is also served on certain days in the Paris dining room. Both are open seating and shorts are allowed. Breakfast in the Paris was wonderful each morning.

..... and if not can we atleast have breakfast in the Paris dining room?

With several cruises behind you, you should know that normally only ONE dining room is open for b'fast and lunch. So, you really won't have a choice of which one.:D (Congrats on becoming Platinum - nice, isn't it?

Thanks everyone!!

Yes Cotton, I love being Platinum, it is the absolute best!! So I think we will still with the early seating, we always have the late seating, mine as well try something new!! We can always eat breakfast in the Paris dining room... Just wanted to try it out, with it being the "bigger nicer dining room"...

any other info on this ship would be greatly apprieciated (sp?)

Tina

Thanks everyone!!

Yes Cotton, I love being Platinum, it is the absolute best!! So I think we will still with the early seating, we always have the late seating, mine as well try something new!! We can always eat breakfast in the Paris dining room... Just wanted to try it out, with it being the "bigger nicer dining room"...

any other info on this ship would be greatly apprieciated (sp?)

Tina

Tina what other info are you interested in? I've sailed the Triumph for both the Eastern and the Western Carribbean. We just got off the ship on Saturday and as much as I said I was so ready to be home .....I miss the ship :(

Archived