Rusty or Kenny Wallace Cruise

hohoz

I need some help. My Daughter and I want to go on a cruise but Hubby is reluctant doesn't think being on a boat will be fun. So I figure why not a Rusty or Kenny Wallace cruise. He was a Rusty fan and now has moved to Kenny since Rusty retired. I figure either one he would enjoy because he likes Nascar. I personally think Kenny's cruise would be more fun just because it's Kenny, but I have to make sure it's fun for my daughter who will be 8. Any suggestions would be great. My only other cruise would be a Disney but they are soooo expensive.

• 2 months later...

The Rusty Cruise is sailing from Miami on Dec 1st on the Carnival Truimph and we usually have a great time; plenty of time with Rusty as he actually comes to the shows; moves around the ship and has q&a time; along with photos and autographs. The price is really great and can be booked directly with carnival. Plenty of stuff for a 8 year old as they have camp carnival along with special time. The kenny cruise is alot higher and goes out the following week. We would love to have you join us; there is alot of nascar fans on this cruise.

I can kick myself for not doing the Dale Jr. cruise. I read on his blog he will probably never do one again. Can't say I blame him. He probably never got any peace.

I'm still torn about Rusty or Kenny. Kenny is a riot but I like where Rusty is going. The hubby likes both. I am a Jr and Smoke fan but would like to do a Kenny cruise. But my concern is taking my daughter out of school for a week. She is a great student but to miss a week is alot. And yes she would freak if we went without her.

I can kick myself for not doing the Dale Jr. cruise. I read on his blog he will probably never do one again. Can't say I blame him. He probably never got any peace.

I'm still torn about Rusty or Kenny. Kenny is a riot but I like where Rusty is going. The hubby likes both. I am a Jr and Smoke fan but would like to do a Kenny cruise. But my concern is taking my daughter out of school for a week. She is a great student but to miss a week is alot. And yes she would freak if we went without her.

We are already booked on a cruise on Dec 8th or we would have considered going with Kenny. I also think he is a hoot!!

I know what you mean about missing out on the Dale cruise. I wish we had done that one as well.

Archived