Question Pearl-Blue Lagoon

Pamywyner

Hello! We are going to be on the Pearl on Nov.2nd and our stateroom is 8058. I'm wondering if we can actually get to the Blue Lagoon food court by walking right down the hall from our cabin?? I know on some of the floors, you have to up an elevator, and then back down.

Thanks in advance!

You sure can! We were in 8027 -- just a little up the hallway from you. The hallways on deck 8 zig and zag, but just keep walking toward the midship elevators, and you'll be right there. Blue Lagoon is on the other side of the ship, so technically you'll end up in Mambo's, but just go across the ship and you'll be right there.

The Blue Lagoon is on the other side of the boat from your cabin. Just go to the other side and walk down the hall to it. A nice little restraunt. We were on the Pearl in Febuary and it was never crouded them. A good place to eat lunch if you want a sit down lunch without the time needed in one of the main restraunts.

Charles

Great! Thank you sooo much. My husband and brother in law like to head out early in the am while my sister and I get ready and we seem to lose them by the time we go up to the buffet for breakfast. lol We end up in circles looking for each other and then get frustrated. You'd think of 11 cruises together, we'd all have a plan by now. ;)

I'll check out the roll call now.......

Archived