Jugo Maggi/Worchester Sauce/ Hot Sauce

MiamiNicole

Very stange question, but my BF is very specific about his sauces. We live in Mexico City and Jugo Maggi is used on lots of dishes here, how are the spicey dishes on Princess? Are there lots of condiments available. I call him the condiment king...tabasco sauce, jugo maggi, lemon on everything, very strange. THanks for the help!

• 1 month later...

Just pack small bottles of his favorite condiments. When you go to dinner and he complains about the bland food....start pulling out the bottles from your purse. Yes, they probably have the seasonings available on board from your waiter....But, he'll think you are so darn special!

That will be hilarious, my whole family always jokes with him about the weird sauces he puts on everything. He has such a method with potatoe chips..bowl with about 15 chips, squeeze 2 lemons, tabasco-type sauce (called Valentina here), and jugo maggi (which goes on about everything, salmon, steak, everything but pasta (which he pours the entire container of parmesean on), I am beginning to think it is my cooking?????

thanks for the suggestion.

Archived