Liberty of the Seas or Disney Magic or Millennium?

Tedimed

Millenium is a beautiful ship. But with the kids in mind, M would be my third pick.

Your other two choices are EXCELLENT! Either one will do. But, I would pick Liberty first because of the 17 year old. The Flowrider is a huge hit with teenagers. The 2 year old would probably enjoy Disney, but how much really sinks in at 2?

I just sailed on the Liberty of the Seas and it is a fantastic ship for all ages. Great children's program and the teens love the flowrider, Johnny Rockets, Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Disney is great for the kids but RCL is better for teens.

We have sailed both Liberty and Freedom of the Seas. I highly recommend these ships to folks with teenagers and younger children. They are awesome. Also Liberty goes to Labadee, a fabulous island for teens to enjoy. I bet your teen would enjoy the Zip Line on Labadee.

For the sake of full disclosure, I have sailed neither on Disney nor on Millenium. Liberty is much larger than either of Disney's current ships. It is also larger than Millenium. Being larger, it can offer more amenities such as the Flow Rider, rock climbing wall, putt putt golf, boxing ring, and numerous other attractions.

Archived