AOS Debarkation

Can someone please tell me what time the Adventure of the Seas docks in Puerto Rico on it's return from the Barbados route.

The brochure says 8:00 AM. Usually the ships dock alot earlier in the morning.

Could we possibly make a 10:00 AM flight out of San Juan?

Thanks,

Can someone please tell me what time the Adventure of the Seas docks in Puerto Rico on it's return from the Barbados route.

Thanks,

Hello

AOS get to San Juan around 6:00am on Sunday, Customs usually clears the ship around 7:00am, normally RCCL gives early departure for passengers that leaves early.

hope this helps.

Thanks,

We are Diamond C&A members and were the first of AOS, we got off at around 7:15am, we cut it very close catching our 11:50 flight out.

The check in lines at the airport can be horrendous, we waited nearly an hour to get our bags thru the TSA inspection.!! One tip, to speed things up is leave the ships departure tags on your luggage until you have check it, otherwise you have to go thru another inspection by the USDA before checking your bags.

10:00am I would say NO

If St Thomas is your last port of call before sailing back into San Juan, it is possible that you will clear customs in St Thomas rather than waiting until Sunday AM. I believe we did this last year when St Thomas was our last port of call before we could leave the ship in the morning for any shore excursions. I think you should have been asked what time your flight departs Sunday in order to expedite your disembarkation.

Archived