Navigator or Voyager??

Dem920

We are looking to go to Europe next Summer and looking for advice from frequent cruisers. Navigator leaves from Rome and Voyager leaves from Barcelona. Which has the better itinerary? Which is the nicer ship? We have a big group going with kids and teenagers. Looking for some advice. Thanks in advance.

-DEM920

We are looking to go to Europe next Summer and looking for advice from frequent cruisers. Navigator leaves from Rome and Voyager leaves from Barcelona. Which has the better itinerary? Which is the nicer ship? We have a big group going with kids and teenagers. Looking for some advice. Thanks in advance.

-DEM920

Can't help with the itineries, but I would chose navigator over voyager, it is a newer ship, and a series 2 voyager class, has chops, better balconies, Jade and the updated windjammer

Hi. I am from the UK and have booked Navigator from Rome in July. I have travelled to many of the places on both itinaries (Voyager and Navigator) on land vacations in the past. I loved Rome, Florence etc but these itinieries are very long days as you are better getting excursions and usually quite away from the main cities. I liked the sound of Navigator being a newer ship with excellent reviews and also I love Greece! If you have never been, it is quite different from other European country such as Italy or Spain. The food is wonderful (Feta cheese and olive salads, moussakka, lamb kleftiko to die for and of course the yummie sweet desserts such as bacclava!).they have lovely clear water beaches and very hot weather and blue skies! I have not been to Turkey but I believe it is very similar to Greece..... Sicily.... looking forward to this! being Italian with the infamous history(maffia!) and great food should be fun!You can start with a few days in Rome for sightseeing as I realise Rome is one of Europe's main attractions expecially if you are travelling from USA. It really is dependant on what you want from this trip. I have looked at excursions and you can book sightseeing, historic type trips and also beach/resort days to 5 star hotels with use of facilities which I think is a great option with kids if you dont want to be doing the serious stuff every day.

I am sure whichever you pick it will be great. I am very excised. Hollyanna;)

Archived