Carnival Dancers Scanty Costumes

mzloolue

I think it's all part of the "Vegas Show" kind of vibe they try to drum up. I don't find it offensive. I honestly have lost interest in most of the shows anyway. The shows on Valor were great, but Triumph and Glory weren't anything much better than I've seen in local high school musicals.

And also tasteful for "some kids". My kid anyway. The performances are really well done. Music, dance, lights, props and on and on! My kid enjoys a performace or two with us during the course of the cruise.

Amazing costumes... How else do I get my 9 year old to join in the group going to the shows?

Have you seen Two and a Half Men?? ... well, my son is Jake!

So amusing, darn cute. Perfectly harmless~ sexy and fun.

Key word~ fun!

This is why we cruise! Fun Fun Fun.

I love the Vegas style shows and if a passenger does not want to see them, they have that right. This is how they dress in Vegas, and this is how Carnival has been dressing their girls for over twenty years.

I too see it like a vegas style show. It is dance....art. As others have said, more skin is exposed, distastefully, on the lido deck. I myself am comfortable w/ it.

If it isn't dancer's butt cheeks, it is a vulgar comedian. The beauty is that we can chose to see and hear what we want and ignore what we don't like. :)

Archived