Carnival Dancers Scanty Costumes

mzloolue

Or I Think I See A Full Moon!

I generally avoid the shows...

However, I did go to one for a bit last week and we have been discussing the dancer's costumes.

No one in my family, except maybe my son, enjoys seeing quite that much of the dancers nether cheeks.

What do you think...

Hubba hubba!!

or

Oh please, cover your butt already!!

If I had cheeks that looked like that, I'd be showing them off.:p

They tell you the show is Vegas style and that's what Vegas style is. I think it is fine. Been to Vegas. It's pretty comparable.

And depending on the ages of your kids, they see that stuff and you might not even know about it. :eek:

My thoughts exactly - have you been by the pools???:D

I see nothing wrong with the costumes. The girls are dancing pretty fast, and all those feathers and flowing material covers most everything most of the time.

I guess if those Vega$ style revues offend some passengers, they should just not attend. There are plenty of other shows to go to.:)

If I had my 10 yr. old grandson w/me, I wouldn't hesitate taking him. The music, colors, lights would fascinate him to distraction.

WOW, if you have really enjoyed true vegas shows...these girls are well dressed.

Sorry, I don't think that they are dressed in poor taste. I think it is appropriate for that type show.

But, that is just MHO. If you feel it is over the top, then I would suggest a DISNEY cruise or stay out of the shows so you won't be offended.

Hope you enjoy your cruises anyway.

We were on the Inspiration last week and the CD warned the audience ahead of time that the dancers would be wearing thongs and if anyone was going to be offended, they had a chance to leave before the show started.

I just don't get American's hangups on the human body. We could definately take some pointers from European countries. Nudity (or close to it) doesn't have to equate to sexuality.

I am not talking about being "hung up" or offended.

What I am asking is if asked, would you prefer that the girls had their butts hanging out or not?

And, since the girl's nether cheeks are exposed, shouldn't the guys also be shining like the moon?

They are much milder than traditional Vegas style shows... but they do have a warning on all the capers, mentioning the costumes and say the show is PG or PG 13... doesn't bother me, probably because I don't go to shows :p

My Hubby and I enjoy the Las Vegas Style Revues on the Carnival Ships. The Girls are gorgeous and have beautiful shapes. Their Costumes are just beautiful. We feel the women at the Pools who wear bikini's with fat hanging out should be the ones to cover up. We find the Girls, Shows and Costumes to be tasteful for an Adult Audience.

What I am asking is if asked, would you prefer that the girls had their butts hanging out or not?

And, since the girl's nether cheeks are exposed, shouldn't the guys also be shining like the moon?

The male dancers did the dance from "The Full Monty" on the Liberty in July :D

NNNNOOOOOO!:eek: ;) Mzloolue youre trying to ruin the fantasy.

I think everyone/family has the right to set their own boundaries and standards. If someone finds these costumes too revealing then by all means exercise your right to not attend.

Please don't force those values on me or mine. I do not find these costumes to be a problem. We don't take in many of the shows but it has nothing to do with the lack of fabric on the costumes.

As far as the guys showing their butts too, I'll pass on that. Sexist and a double standard? You bet.

Archived