Carnival Dancers Scanty Costumes

mzloolue

Some of the costumes on Dancing with the Stars are just as revealing. Like I said above, I have absolutely NO problem with it, but do think that it's a good thing that Camp Carnival clearly states that the kids will be going to the show, and that the women wear thongs. Parents can decide what works best for their own children. I would not mind my kids going, and would "hope" that they would appreciate the excellent dancing/stage production more than they would focus on the tooshies. But, if they did focus on the tooshies, I don't think it would scar them for life. Heck, they see my tooshie alot, and if anything would scar them, that would do it.

Just got back from Valor 8/19 cruise. Had another family with us - 1st carnival cruise. (they did disney once) The 6 yr old girl and 7 year old boy's eyes just about popped out of their heads at the bare "tushies" they saw. (as did their dad's!!) Disney, it ain't. Did it bother them? - they see more on tv, or at the pool!! After the first 5 minutes of comparing butts (they each had their favorites) it was old hat. Times are different now - good in some ways, bad in others. I, myself (and the rest of the women in the audience) enjoyed the YMCA # with the Village people male dancers in their tight pants. (the cowboy seemed to be the favorite) I guess you're never too old to look!!:p

A BMW? C'mon now, kinda high maintenance isn't it?:eek: :D ;)

:p

...they see more on tv...

and, half the time they don't even need to "see" it to pick up on things. all they have to do is be w/in earshot. seems like every time the tv is on there are a hundred commercials a minute on erectile dysfunction, LOL.

and, half the time they don't even need to "see" it to pick up on things. all they have to do is be w/in earshot. seems like every time the tv is on there are a hundred commercials a minute on erectile dysfunction, LOL.

Ain't that the truth. :rolleyes:

I wonder how many people are upset at what they see on TV and continue watching.

Most of them.

That comes from wearing manpris. :eek: :rolleyes:

Yeh, and the funny thing is, he wants to go to the shows, he's hurrying to get in there and get good seats and then 15 minutes later.... he's noddin' :rolleyes:

Have to admit sounds like me....................or are we fakeing:rolleyes:

seems like every time the TV is on there are

a hundred commercials a minute on erectile dysfunction, LOL.

What gives me and the wife a giggle...is the disclaimer bit

about erections lasting more than four hours.

Four Hours? Priapism at its best/worst?

---------------

Other than that, the show-dancers are beautiful examples of womanhood,

from which we were all born.

God bless their rounded cheeks,

and may they proudly continue to show them off

to those of us less fortunate

(which is, I suspect, how this thread started

out - jealousy and prudishness)

I wonder how many people are upset at what they see on TV and continue watching.

You're not kidding :)

About year ago some of us at work introduced a co worker to "Family Guy".

She was shocked and appalled and couldn't believe they put stuff like that on TV, and we were even sicker for finding that kind of stuff funny. Whats worse is that it is a cartoon so parents think it is OK for kids to watch and don't realize the things they say. Oh she just couldn't stop ranting and raving. Pretty soon the rants and raves turned to snickers and giggles, followed by a disclaimer of "Sick , poor so and so is dead and they make a joke out of him". Pretty soon it was just laughing with no disclaimers. *LOL*

Well it wasn't long before she was asking us what time does "that show with Stewie come on" *LOL*

Fast forward one year ......On her last birthday the bunch of us gave her a Brian stuffed animal , a little Stewie Doll for her key chain , and a Quagmire bobble head that she keeps on her dashboard. She loves them all *LOL*

She has even joined us in our frequent office chant "Giggedy, Giggedy, Giggedy" :)

Archived