Weigh-in ~ 8/30/07 *** How did you do?

WeirdEyes

Hello Losers! I'm posting this for Belle. Her DF is not doing well at all and the care takers think he is about to pass away. Please say a prayer or send special thoughts to Belle and her parents. She needs some extra strength right now.

How did everyone do this week?

The Biggest Loser starts in a couple of weeks with a new host, Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady on Days of our Lives). Also, I saw on ET that Jillian Michaels will be back as a trainer. I can't wait for the show to start!

Good luck! ;)

Not a great week. This morning I'm up 1 1/2 lbs from last week. Total weight loss todate - 30 lbs. Would like to lose another 10.

We leave in 6 days, and I have so much to do, I'm not getting my walks in every day. Plus with both fathers still in the hospital, the weekends are pretty shot, traveling to visit them.

Belle, you & your family are certainly in my prayers.

Hope you all have a losing week.

Cindy :)

To Belle - You are in my thoughts and prayers,

Cindy - Only 6 days left!! Time is really going fast, if I don't talk to you before hand, have a wonderful time.

Sheila - I love the biggest loser ... what amazing stories they all have, I've often thought it would be nice to go away for about a month and really have someone put this "old" body through its paces ... after having had 3 kids the waist/belly sure could use extra help.

This week's weigh in ... I'm back to precruise weight. I'm down 2 1/2 pounds this week for a total of 39 1/2# (really wanted that extra 1/2# .. oh well) ... Now I have 17 more to go. Tried on the jeans last night, still have a muffin top, but they are inspiring!! Found a really pretty outfit in the attic (flyaway pants, etc . royal blue) that I have never worn ... by next summer they will have to be taken in, but they might just go on the next cruise. Jan

Belle - you and your family are in my prayers also.

Weight loss this week - ?? Forgot to weigh myself at the gym this morning, will wait until Sat. at my WW meeting to weigh in.

Biggest Loser - I've never seen it, but I plan to Tivo it this year. I am a big "Days of Our Lives" fan, and can't wait to see Sami as the host.

Jean

Not a great week. This morning I'm up 1 1/2 lbs from last week. Total weight loss todate - 30 lbs. Would like to lose another 10.

We leave in 6 days, and I have so much to do, I'm not getting my walks in every day. Plus with both fathers still in the hospital, the weekends are pretty shot, traveling to visit them.

Cindy :)

Cindy ~ Being down 30 lbs is fantastic! Have a wonderful time on your cruise! I hope the fathers get out of the hospital soon!!!

This week's weigh in ... I'm back to precruise weight. I'm down 2 1/2 pounds this week for a total of 39 1/2# (really wanted that extra 1/2# .. oh well) ... Now I have 17 more to go. Tried on the jeans last night, still have a muffin top, but they are inspiring!! Found a really pretty outfit in the attic (flyaway pants, etc . royal blue) that I have never worn ... by next summer they will have to be taken in, but they might just go on the next cruise. Jan

Jan ~ That is wonderful! You sure did get that cruise weight off fast. That muffin top will be gone soon!

Weight loss this week - ?? Forgot to weigh myself at the gym this morning, will wait until Sat. at my WW meeting to weigh in.

Biggest Loser - I've never seen it, but I plan to Tivo it this year. I am a big "Days of Our Lives" fan, and can't wait to see Sami as the host.

Jean

Jean ~ Good luck at your WI on Sat.! You'll love The Biggest Loser....so inspiring!

OK....I see a lot of people have read this thread, but only 3 have posted. What gives?

Good Morning,

Belle, thoughts and love to you and your parents.

Biggest Loser starts this coming Tues. Sept. 4th. Can't wait.

I didn't weigh because it's that time. Will next week. Think I'm doing ok. Just been trying to stop eating when I'm satiated.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Biggest Loser starts this coming Tues. Sept. 4th. Can't wait.

Thanks! I couldn't remember the exact date.

Stayed the same, 309.

At least you didn't gain! ;) Better luck next week!

Belle, if you're reading, my thoughts are with you!!!

I stayed the same again, thank goodness.

I've never watched The Biggest Loser.

Hi Miriam!!!! :D

I am down 2 but am really having a struggle this week, but noithing compared to all you with parents in the hospital, my thoughts and pryaers are with you.

Congrats on the 2 lbs lost! :D Good luck with your struggles this week.

Archived