Piazzale Roma in Venice

Royal Caribbean certainly do, and we also saw Celebrity shuttle buses, so I would expect Princess to offer the same service.

If so, you may find this map helpful. It show the free port shuttle bus stop (bottom right hand corner "touristic bus") It also shows the left luggage office, the water taxi stop and the vaporetto stop

http://www.venicebanana.com/eng/maprom.htm

Don't count on it! Princess did not have one for April Trips - I know I had to drag my bags up and over to the dock. When questioned ladies at check in said no plans were (key word here) EVER made to offer shuttle. Check if your line has one there then take it, if not hire a cab its quite short just a hike if your dragging a bag up and down hill.

We just returned from a Royal Caribbean cruise beginning and ending in Venice last week. Although RCCL customer service told us that there was a free RCCL shuttle to the dock, we did not see it in Piazzale Roma. Instead, we took the free shuttle run by the port. It dropped us off at the port entrance, which was maybe a 2-3 minute walk to the ship. On the way back, there were RCCL shuttles, but everyone who had disembarked before us was waiting in line for them. So, we walked back to where the port shuttle had dropped us off and took that back with only a couple minutes wait.

Archived