Lost on Cruise Ctitic website

Jabby

I previously found a very cool area on the Cruise Critic where you can list the cruise your are planning to take and other cruise critic member's correspond with each other about that particular cruise.

Problem is I can't locate that page again, I've looked and looked? Can someone help this web site challenged newbie? Please.

Sure, Jabby, sounds like you're talking about the Roll Call section. Just pick the cruise line on which you are sailing, then look for your ship and click on that. You'll need to scroll through all of the Roll Calls to see if anyone has started a thread for your cruise date. If it's there, just check in and introduce yourself. If not, you can start the thread yourself using the ship's name and the date on which you are sailing. If you need assistance, let me know. Good chatting!!

You'll need to scroll through all of the Roll Calls to see if anyone has started a thread for your cruise date.
You can also use the chronological search feature found at the top of the main Roll Call page (found here :) )

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

In the white box outlined in blue, pick your ship, then look down to your date to see if anyone has linked the Roll Call to this list. There may still be a thread started that was not linked, but this feature is much easier than scrolling through all the randomly ordered posts.

Archived