Activities Director on Mariner

danya83

She was a tad too happy for me. And not in a good way. She was telling everyone how to yell bingo onde day. She started rolling around-breakdancing on the floor. She's not a small girl and my mouth was open wide. Also, I can't remember on other ships if this happens. I know about standing if you need one number. Someone forgot to stand andshe really laid into them., Telling them she wasn't going to give them the money. If it had been me, I would be mortified. She also made a couple of other comments about the first ones standing. I was afraid to stand. who wants to be ridiculed during bingo.

She was a tad too happy for me. And not in a good way. She was telling everyone how to yell bingo onde day. She started rolling around-breakdancing on the floor. She's not a small girl and my mouth was open wide. Also, I can't remember on other ships if this happens. I know about standing if you need one number. Someone forgot to stand andshe really laid into them., Telling them she wasn't going to give them the money. If it had been me, I would be mortified. She also made a couple of other comments about the first ones standing. I was afraid to stand. who wants to be ridiculed during bingo.

I can tolerate annoying (and I agree she was) but the activities I participated in were disorganized, unprepared and/or poorly ran. Oh and I forgot in one instanced - cancelled!

I think I had mentioned this in a different post somewhere. theactivities were very unorganized. Also, they held scrapbooking workshops and they never had enough packets made up. I don't think that they thought so many people would attend. I think they need to find someone else for that job.

I think I had mentioned this in a different post somewhere. theactivities were very unorganized. Also, they held scrapbooking workshops and they never had enough packets made up. I don't think that they thought so many people would attend. I think they need to find someone else for that job.

I agree that the scrapbook workshop was just plain awful - I commend them for trying to address past complaints that there was no formal guidance given. However, now that it is being conducted as a real class, the instructions were lame and there were not enough supplies.

I preferred it better when there was no instruction, but they had lots of nice packets and cut-outs to go around, and we just did our own thing with it, helping each other out as we went along.

Archived