The Carnival character guy

sugarsparkles

Freddy was also at the disembarkation talk on Ecstasy last week! The captain was singling out a special employee, Freddie started walking towards the Captain, than the Captain said, "No Freddy, I'm not talking about YOU!":D Poor humiliated Freddy hung his head and walked back to his place on the stage!

You can buy a FunShip Freddie for $9.99. They sell them at Camp Carnival. :D Then you can take a little Freddy home with ya...lol

I heard if you ply freddie with free drinks at the captains cocktail party and then invite him to your room, it's another way you could take a little freddy home with you :eek:

On our Legend cruise they said it was Freddy's b'day (don't remember if it was 4 or 5). Just wondering if his b'day is celebrated on every cruise:rolleyes: .

Anyone?

We celebrated Funship Freddie's 5th b-day on the Liberty as well. I was told his "actual" b-day was on 9/26.

2007LibertyCruise1422.jpg

Please don't flame me because I don't know his name, but does that walk around character show up on every cruise? Will I have a chance to have my picture taken with it?

Thanks!

Rebekah

He is very sweet and will let you take his picture with him anytime you want. I have one with my DH and me, very cute. It was at one of the deck parties, if I remember right.

Have a wonderful cruise, hope you get your picture taken.

Archived