The Carnival character guy

sugarsparkles

I don't mean to be odd man out here.....but I find Funship Freddie to be very creepy looking. He looks like a Character from a Stephen King Movie. I just get creeped out every time I see him and just imagine some horrible scene in the dark happening.

My kids are scared to death of Funship Freddie, they also think he is creepy looking.

I don't mean to be odd man out here.....but I find Funship Freddie to be very creepy looking. He looks like a Character from a Stephen King Movie. I just get creeped out every time I see him and just imagine some horrible scene in the dark happening.

My kids are scared to death of Funship Freddie, they also think he is creepy looking.

I agree 100%!!! He gives me nightmares! It's something about the smile. Maybe it's some repressed memory from my childhood... Don't quite know why - but I imagine he has a very dark past.

Sorry to all the Freddy lovers.

Has anyone taken the time to look him up on the Offender Registry?? He is there on page 4!!!!!!!! Thats why he is working on the ships!

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that therapy session........

"I was abused by Funship Freddie".......I can not even begin to imagine how that story would go...."he touched me with his funnels"......OMG...ROFLMAO!!!:D

Archived