Thursday Weigh-in 9/6/07

WeirdEyes

Happy Thursday, everyone! :D

I hope all of you had a fantastic week! I've been doing well with my WOE and exercise.

My new motto is: Eat well and workout hard!

I'm still maintaining my weight and I'm within a healthy range on BMI. I still need a lot of toning, but I'm working on that with my exercise.

Please share how you did this week with your weight loss, gain, or maintaining. I'd also like everyone to post their goals for the following week if you want to share. It might help someone else.

I appreciate all of you and want you all to know that you mean the world to me and don't think I could've come to this point in my life without all of you. I truly mean that! :)

Karen,

Welcome, this is a weekly Thursday weigh-in some of us participate in.

We say if we lost, gained, or stayed-the-same. Some post their weight but most don't. It's helpful knowing how others are doing.

This week I stayed the same from 2 weeks ago. That's good considering hubby and I went away this past weekend. I was up 2 lbs. but lost it.

Now I just need to get a few lbs. down before my Europe cruise in Oct.

My BMI is 25.5, not bad but I like it under 25.

Good luck to all this week.

Sheila - Thanks for the kind words - I feel that we are a close group here, just as supportive as my WW group.

I weighed in Saturday at WW - down 1 lb. since last month. I think I will try weighing in only monthly at WW and see how that works for me. Of course, I plan to stay on track with diet and exercise, and post here weekly.

Goal - would like to lose 4.8 lbs. before cruise on 10/27.

Next week's goal - stay on track with the diet (no more McDonald's burgers) and go to the gym 3x next week.

Jean

Karen - Welcome.

WOE = Way of Eating

WOEX = Way of Exercise

Sorry I forgot to post my goals for next week.

Continue with WOEX.

Get WOE under control and see some sort of loss.

309 lbs. for three weeks in a row is pitiful with having to lose so much. I know don't get on me, where is the positive, but this is me being me. Not going to succumb to stay the same so EARLY in the process.

Keeping plugging along.

I stayed the saem again. No surprise. WOEX was fine, but WOE is limping along.

Daniel ~ I'm sure your WOE will improve. Just keep working at it.

Hi All!

I'm always trying to lose - so what is this all about and what is a "WOE?"

Karen

Karen ~ Welcome! :D

This is probably the first time that will say that I am having a hard time being motivated. I have gained 1/2 pound this week ... I seem to be stuck at the same weight. (Loss since last year 39 pounds)

My WOE has been decent, except for last Saturday when I had a couple of drinks.

My WOEX has not been as good, but I did manage to go to the gym twice and I walk the dog about 1 1/4 miles each day. I tried on the jeans again last night and a little bit of the muffin top is gone and I know my belly is getting smaller, so I think that I'm losing fat and not pounds.

This week I am going to vow to eat well each day and I want to see 1 1/2 pounds gone by next Thursday. Thank goodness for DH as he is a great motivator ... also, thank goodness for you all, as I know I couldn't do it alone. Jan

This week I stayed the same from 2 weeks ago. That's good considering hubby and I went away this past weekend. I was up 2 lbs. but lost it.

Now I just need to get a few lbs. down before my Europe cruise in Oct.

My BMI is 25.5, not bad but I like it under 25.

Good luck to all this week.

I'm sure you'll get those pounds off before your European cruise. How exciting! Good luck with lower your BMI. YOU CAN DO IT!

I weighed in Saturday at WW - down 1 lb. since last month. I think I will try weighing in only monthly at WW and see how that works for me. Of course, I plan to stay on track with diet and exercise, and post here weekly.

Goal - would like to lose 4.8 lbs. before cruise on 10/27.

Next week's goal - stay on track with the diet (no more McDonald's burgers) and go to the gym 3x next week.

Jean

Jean ~ Great job! Another pound lost! You can lose 4.8 lbs before end of Oct. Just keep on doing what you're doing. Yes, and no more McD's! ;)

Daniel ~ Thanks for posting your goals also. I forgot to post mine as well.

My goals for the week are to concentrate really hard on my WOE this weekend. I have a fancy wedding to attend Sat. night so that will be my ONLY cheat meal. (I'm allowed one a week.) WOEX will still go strong and I love it.

I leave for Scotland in 2 weeks from tomorrow and would love to lose another 2 lbs, but if I don't it will be OK.

Jan ~ You are definitely losing inches so the fat is leaving. You're just building up your muscle tissue. Remember, it doesn't matter what the scale says just as long as the inches are being lost. We don't walk around with our weights tattooed on our foreheads. ;)

Welcome Karen! As you've been told

I stayed the same, according to the scale at my doctor's office. According to MY scale I'm down two since last week. Part of that is TOM, which I never know when to expect anymore! :confused: As long as the doc's office says the same I'm cool with that. Before I had lost four pounds, which wasn't good and we were a little concerned about that.

My WOE, well, I was making sandwiches to take to the ballpark, so those were healthier than just a hot dog there. I threw it out the window today. My dad took me to lunch before the game and I had two black and tans and a roast beef sandwich with hot peppers. Tonight it's back to chicken and no carbs.

My goal for the week? Not to lose any more weight.

My WOEX? Good question. I depends on my health and whether I honestly have the energy to exercise. I'm going to try to walk more since the Cubs are out of town and I won't be walking around the ballpark.

I am down a whopping .2 lb for two weeks.

Which is fine because we were In Toronto for three days getting DD#2 organized and off to her first job in Kenya. So we had several lovely meals out and while I tried to make good choices, it's not always easy.

My goal for the next week is to lose at least one pound and to do weights three times and ride my bike in the mornings before it gets too hot.

Went to the hairdresser yesterday and the view in the mirror was very distressing. Motivating, shall we say?

Mo

Thanks Sheila ... (although I do want to post a loss next week!!!).

Tonight I had a dinner meeting and the people I met with mentioned that they could really tell I had lost weight since the last time we got together in April. (Also one of the servers at the restaurant came over to also comment on the weight loss) .... It is a small town!!!

Have a wonderful evening ... Jan

Archived